•  
  •  
 
 

In 1883, the Church of God (Holiness) was formed from former members of the Methodist Episcopal Church who had been active in the Southwestern Holiness Association. Committed to the doctrine of entire sanctification, the original group of 44 members has expanded to numerous congregations, primarily in Missouri and Kansas, with their headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas. The Good Way was one of their earliest publications until it merged with The Church Witness to become the Church Herald, and later the Church Herald and Holiness Banner. It provides a rare window into the Holiness Movement in the late 19th century. It was published from 1880-1895

Current Issue: Volume 2, Issue 1 (1880)

Article