Table of Contents
- From the Editors, Fredrick J. Long
- Introduction to The Pedagogy of St. Paul David R. Bauer
- Foreward, By Herman Harrell Horne, PH.D. (Harv.)
- The Sources of St. Paul’s Pedagogy
- The Sources of St. Paul’s Pedagogy (Continued)
- Sociorhetorical Interpretation (SRI) and Inductive Bible Study (IBS): Outlines of Mark, the Lord’s Prayer, and the Son’s Prayer in John 17, Vernon K. Robbins
- Mark’s Inclusion of ‘For All Nations’ in 11:17d and the International Vision of Isaiah, Mark A. Awabdy and Fredrick J. Long
- My Journey with Inductive Bible Study, David R. Bauer
- Biblical Hermeneutics in an African Context, Alan John Meenan
Bauer, David R. and Long, Fredrick
"Fall 2014 Complete Issue,"
The Journal of Inductive Biblical Studies:
2, p. -.
Available at: http://place.asburyseminary.edu/jibs/vol1/iss2/8